Last modified: February 01, 2018
B. Registration of Users and Accuracy of Information
- Children and adolescents, in order to access In Loco’s services, should obtain prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, all of whom will be considered liable for all acts performed by the minors. Parents, guardians or legal representatives will also be fully liable in the case of access to In Loco’s services by minors without the proper authorization. It is theirs the entire responsibility to analyse the activities and conduct of the children or adolescents under their supervision.
- The user is committed to using In Loco’s services in good faith and in accordance with all legal, regulatory and contractual provisions perhaps applicable, as well as public order, market standards, and norms generally accepted or taken as a good practice.
C. Trademarks, Patents, Trade Names, and Others Signs
- All trademarks, patents, trade names and distinctive signs of any kind contained in In Loco’s services, including its own trademark and name, are owned by their respective rights holders. To use any of these trademarks, names, and signs, it is required the acquisition of the proper authorization from the respective rights holders.
D. Warranties and Limitations of Liability
- Due to operational and technical reasons, it is not possible for In Loco to guarantee the seamless availability of its services, or to avoid its eventual downtime. All of In Loco’s services are offered as is.
- THUS IN LOCO DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY BRAZILIAN LAW AND ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAW, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, LOST PROFITS AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT MAY BE CAUSED OR DERIVED FROM THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY, SERVICES, FUNCTIONALITY OR IN LOCO’S OPERATION, AS WELL AS THOSE ARISING FROM OR CAUSED BY THE OFFERING OF IN LOCO’S SERVICES THROUGH THIRD PARTIES OR PARTNERS.
E. Termination of Service and Users Removal
- The provision of In Loco’s services has no set term, but it reserves the right to terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally and at any time, without prior notice, the total or partial provision of the service, or your entire transformation and modification.